Thursday 30 April 2020

April2020 Designs with Hobby Art

Good Morning Today I would like to share my Design Team samples using two of the newest Hobby Art Stamp sets.


The First Stamp set is the beautiful Dovecote stamps designed by Sharon file:



Coloured Pencil on Kraft card, Embossing folder by Tim Holtz.



The set inspired me to make a tag journal, this set can be used for so many occasions. Stamped and coloured with water colours  onto the Hobby Art Watercolour Card 






The Next card I have a tutorial for that can be found on the Hobby art blog, I will be uploading it in the next couple of days.



The next set is the Summer Floral's designed by Sharon File


Wanted to go bright and vibrant for this card, a doodled border frame then mounted onto black card just makes it pop.





I wanted to go for a vintage look for next card , so I toned down the colours and did lots of fussy cutting and shaping to give dimension, the card bade is a foiled craft card to which I added a sheet of vintage music paper , I distressed this using some splats of paint and stamped some  rings using the Becki's Backgrounds  set.





Distress oxide background and layering up of the cut out water coloured stamped flowers and leaves.











No comments:

Post a Comment