Wednesday 4 December 2019

December With Hobby Art

December With Hobby Art.
So it's my last post of Design Team samples for 2019. This month we have 3 new sets.

Village Post


I love coloring on kraft with my pencils as it gives a soft vintage look, This stamp set is perfect for creating the look.





The Robin and postbox on this card was water coloured  I added a die cut over the robin to give it an open frame effect, then the snowflakes and postbox were stamped and embossed with rangers detail silver powder.



The same stamp set was used for this next card, but I chose to colour the scene with alcohol pens, and changed the season by colouring the trees and grass. some patterned papers behind to finish off the card.




Neighbours


I made an Advent Book for Beckie, she's getting her new Puppy just after Christmas and I wanted to send her a little gift.
Coloured with alcohol pens.





I designed a mobile phone shaped card, and used this stamp set to create a picture to display on it.


Monster Birthday

What a fun set to use, you can literally go crazy with colour.
Z fold Card works well with the set and some patterned papers.




This card I used some oxide inks to create a soft stencilled background.




I Designed a chest of drawers as I thought it would be a cute idea to have the little monsters playing in the drawers, the bunting i made buy cutting out the spikes from one of the monsters.









1 comment:

  1. Love these cards a Elaine
    Love the set of Drawers ... how did you make them
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete