Friday 27 September 2019

Stepember 2019 Hobby Art Stuff

Hello all, can't believe Octobers just around the corner, this moth Autums in the air with the new stamp sets from Hobby Art.

British Wildlife

My first card is coloured with pencils, it must have taken me over 6 hours to colours in and the time just flew by.



Not something I've done before but here's a few snapshots of my progress when I was colouring.







From the same stamp set using the squirrel and mouse I made a little nut box, coloured with distress oxides.




I fancied making a pink rabbit so I did! watercolours on watercolour card.



Winter Woodland

Winter style coloured with promarkers I made a shaker box.





Autum Style, coloured with distress Oxides



Cottage Garden

Coloured with pencils simply layered to make an effective card.




I wanted to try a softer more vintage look so I stamped onto parchment and did a couple of layers.






No comments:

Post a Comment