Tuesday 11 June 2019

June 2019 with Hobby Art

June with Hobby Art, so this moth I have used 3 new stamps sets from Hobby Art one set is a larger version of a very popular older set.

Jenny Wren


As you may know I love doing large Tags, so I could not resist using the trio of wrens from the stamp set. I stamped the wrens, coloured them with Clean colour pens, then embossed them from the back to give them some dimension. stencil and texture paste to give some dimension to the background.






For my next card , I coloured the wren and nest with coloured pencils and added it onto some layers to give a vintage feel.





Flowers and wrens coloured with Coloured pencils on Tone Tan paper.




Get Your Goat


A Simple card using photo frames  and Watercolour paints on Hobby Art Watercolour Card



You Old Goat card, stamps coloured with promarkers





Girly Goat Tag

I can never seem to resist adding eyelashes to animals !  stamped then coloured with pencils and added some stickles into the die cut tag for a bit of sparkle.



Harbour A5


This is an older set that has been resized. Coloured pencils, and distress ink Harbour scene picture.
The dies I used around the frame are a set Called Ropes1 by Elizabeth Crafts






The tonic dies were such a good fit for the harbour stamp set. Coloured pencils again with nuvo drops and stickles used in the die cut areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment