Wednesday 30 May 2018

May With Hobby Art

May With Hobby Art.

This year is vanishing fast, can't believe its the end of May already. This month I had three lovely new sets to work with, one of them being quite new and a different style.


Janie's Collection - Birds, Bugs & Blossoms

Lovely selection of birds to use , this time I wanted to add a litytle twist so I decided to Steampunk the birds up a little and made 2 cards one for the girls and one for the boys!












Janie's Collection- Lino Cut Hares


 I designed this card to fit around the stamps, I added a wheel to the inside of this card and divided into two one of the hares i depicted as day and the other as night so when you turn the wheel you can select whichever one to show in the window.





For my next card I decided to stamp and emboss the scene onto some wood patterned card  then I made up two small open frames and placed them over the top of the scene to give the card some dimension.




Jean's Flowers

The final set this month is a lovely sketchy flower set I found this very easy to use and you can make really pretty cards in no time at all with it.


For this make I decided to do a box with a selection of notelet cards inside.Simply stamped using versafine ink and coloured with watercolours.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, I saw your wonderful blue & grey lino hare card at Ally Pally on Saturday and its truly stunning. I wondered if you could tell me what die you used to make the frame?

    ReplyDelete